If you were unable to work due to accident, sickness or hospitalization how much money would you lose? Could you still pay your bills and continue to buy all the things that you want. What would happen to you or your family if you fell ill or had to take time off work?
At Safe Life & Pensions Ltd we offer the Income Cash plan from April Ireland Ltd.
This Income Income Cash Plan provides you with the peace of mind that if you are unable to work you will still receive a regular income which can help provide for your family’s needs.
What makes this plan stand out amongst the rest is that it covers all occupations including farmers, rural & equestrian related jobs. Furthermore, if you ever need to make a claim proof of earnings is not required although proof that you have been working will be needed
- After you have been unable to work for 14 consecutive days due to an accident or sickness,
- After you have been hospitalized for 7 consecutive days
- Sickness for the 1st 90 days of the plan will not be covered, accidents are covered immediately.
Benefits are back dated to day one and paid upfront.
Once benefits are due
- They will be back dated to the 1st day you are off work or hospitalized.
- Furthermore you will receive one month’s cash benefit upfront even if you return to work or are released from hospital during the month.
- You will pay the same premium regardless of your age, health, occupation, sport/leisure activities, smoker status with no limit on number of claims or proof of earnings required.
- Initially you can claim for up to 6 months but the longer you keep the policy in force the longer you are paid the benefits as each year that you keep your plan your benefit period will increase by 3 months up to a maximum of 12 months.
- Monthly benefits of between €200 and €1,000 are available.
Best Doctors which is an expert medical consultation and secondary opinion service is free complimentary cover with this Plan
Safe Life and Pensions Ltd
Registered in Ireland, Registration Number 508071
Address 9 Firgrove Park,
Bishopstown Cork City
Safe Life and Pensions Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland